Welcome back, we’ve missed you!
Providing a clean, safe environment for you and your service is our #1 priority. Our stylist have taken a refresher course on Salon/Spa Infection Control. The following safety precautions are being taken to protect the health and wellbeing of you and our staff during your visit:
- All tools(comb. brushes, color bowls, tint brushes, scissors, clippies) have been wash with soap and water, dried, and place in an EPA - registered disinfectant for 10 minutes
- Tools are then rinsed, dried, and put in an enclosed labeled cabinet or drawer
- Anytime a tool is used, these steps are taken
- Styling chairs, shampoo bowl sink/chairs are are cleaned, disinfected, and sanitize after each client
- Cutting drapes are used for one client only and washed on a daily basis
- All retail product have been sanitized and are kept in an enclosed cabinet until client purchase
- All magazines, tea and snack service has been removed from the salon to ensure client safety
- All waiting room, dryers, and dryer chairs are cleaned and sanitize after each client
- The styling area is swept after each client and mopped at the end of the day
- All windows are kept open during business hours
- All stylists work with only one guest at a time
- No children or pets are allowed to accompany our clients during their appointment
- All clients must wear a mask during their visit
- Stylist wear a mask and face shield while providing services
- All clients must sign a Covid Release form prior to service
For further guidelines, please refer to our Safe Reopening Plan.
We ask that you please stay home if you’re feeling sick, and the same goes for our staff. We will be happy to work with you to schedule another appointment as soon as you are feeling better. We are working hard to keep you and the salon community safe, and we know we can count on you too. Together we will make it through this trying time.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via text message at ( 619) 221-8009, or leave a voice message for us. We are thrilled to provide services again, thank you for being a loyal client!
Although walk-ins are welcome, it is better to make an appointment!
Call 619-221-8009 or book online.